[Openstack] Ubuntu packaging team

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Thu May 3 21:15:47 UTC 2012

List,

I'm looking for pointers on how I can get some packaging bugs closed
out.  I have 5 open issue[1][2][3], with 2 being new features[4][5]
(dbconfig-common support for nova / glance). All have patches attached,
ready for review and merging however they don't seem to be getting any
traction.

I'd like to offer up my packaging services to the Ubuntu packaging team,
however I've not had much success or feedback.  I know everybody was
busy with the Essex release, but now that we are starting a new
development cycle for Folsom I'd like to before more involved.

Any pointers or ProTips?

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glance/+bug/989205
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nova/+bug/989241
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nova/+bug/989242