[Openstack] Keystone API question

Everett Toews everett.toews at cybera.ca
Thu May 3 20:12:39 UTC 2012

I get the same as Luis when trying GET /users/{user_id}/roles on
stable/essex (using devstack). Keystone spits back an

AttributeError: 'UserController' object has no attribute 'get_user_roles'

message instead of a nice 501.

GET /tenants/{tenant_id}/users/{user_id}/roles works fine. For a bit more
detail have a look at

http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-identity-service/2.0/content/GET_listRolesForUserOnTenant_v2.0_tenants__tenantId__users__user_id__roles_Admin_API_Service_Developer_Operations-d1e1356.html

Everett