[Openstack] SmokeStack: xenserver tests offline :(

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Thu May 3 18:30:53 UTC 2012

Several people asked me on IRC about SmokeStack being down.

I'm having some issues with the image snapshot I used to spin up server groups for XenServer testing... so until I get a couple hours to go have a look at either creating a new snapshot or fixing the existing snapshot the XenServer SmokeStack tests are broken.

In the meantime I made a slight adjustment to Bellows so that he will continue to post unit test, and libvirt results to merge proposals.

Not giving up on the XenServer testing... its just going to take a bit longer to fix this one.

Dan