[Openstack] Instance IP assignment problem

Salman Malik salmanmk at live.com
Thu May 3 14:47:00 UTC 2012

Hi Emilien,

In your configuration you have the following flags:
--flat_network_bridge=br100--floating_range=10.68.5.0/24Can you please tell me why you need br100 when you are using br-int with OVS ? Secondly, you seem to use floating_range flag as the second flag. I assume that it is the pool of addresses that your instances will get IP from, right? It may be worthwhile to modify it to fixed_range because Bilal suggested here that this config worked for him.

Let us know.

Thanks,
Salman