[Openstack] Instance IP assignment problem

Anton Haldin ahaldin at griddynamics.com
Thu May 3 09:31:12 UTC 2012

can you find dhcp requests by using tcpdump for example ?

sorry for "off-topic" but there may be many reasons of such issue with
dhcp. last one for me was old dhcp client(Ubuntu) and udp checksum error. I
have essex on centos and was trying ubuntu vm.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien.openstack at gmail.com