[Openstack] Instance IP assignment problem

Bilel Msekni skible at hotmail.fr
Thu May 3 09:00:00 UTC 2012

èmm , can you do this on your instance : nova show %instance_Id so that i may see the problem in the resume of spawning ?and are you sure you have enough fixed ip addresses left for use ?

The configuration of nova and quantum is almost the same as me and the instances are getting Fixed Ips without any problem !