[Openstack] [client] creating blueprints for the unified CLI project

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:13:49 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Doug Hellmann
<doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com> wrote:
> Maybe I'm doing this wrong. I wanted to make a list of the things I know we
> have to do, so people who don't have access to the inside of my head can
> divy up the list (that's a short list). These things are "features" not
> "bugs" so I thought blueprints was the right way to go.

It's fine to log to-dos as bugs especially if they're not big changes.
 Blueprints are generally used to outline larger changes/features/etc.
 They get prioritized, and assigned like bugs but also have the
ability to target them to future releases (we don't have any set up
yet).

For example, the api-versioning should outline the implementation of
handling multiple API versions.  devstack-integration could have been
a bug; that can also be assigned to the devstack project and tracked
to a review when it is closed.

I did a quick prioritization pass on the blueprints just now.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com