[Openstack] [Doc] Documentation releases

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed May 2 15:47:04 UTC 2012

Also, I forgot to also mention that the Quantum guides will move from
/incubation to /trunk. I'll do a redirect on the server-side for these URLs:

http://docs.openstack.org/incubation/openstack-network/developer/quantum-api-1.0/content/

http://docs.openstack.org/incubation/openstack-network/admin/content/

Thanks,
Anne