[Openstack] OpenStack Client Followup

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Tue May 1 23:55:24 UTC 2012

There are a couple of ways to handle that:

1. A separate "openstackadmin" CLI that looks for commands using a
different plugin namespace, and therefore only loads the admin commands.

2. Prefix admin-related commands in the unified cli with "admin" (so
"openstack admin create network" or whatever).

3. Separate admin apps for each project.

I think we should avoid 3, since that goes against the spirit of this
project. I like #2, but #1 would be easy to implement and could share 99%
of the code from the basic openstackclient.