[Openstack] [Nova] RPC API Versioning Prototype

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue May 1 00:11:44 UTC 2012

Looking good.

A few points:

a) can we just do hasattr dispatch instead of isinstance.  it seems more pythonic than forcing the use of the dispatcher base class

b) it seems like we should make the dispatcher pick version 1.0 instead of failing if version is not passed in, that way a new dispatcher could handle unversioned messages.  Or did i miss some other magic way this is happening.

Vish