[Openstack] boot from ISO

Michaël Van de Borne michael.vandeborne at cetic.be
Fri Mar 30 16:38:04 UTC 2012

Does the ISO you prepared contain the XenServer tools? I wonder whether
ejecting the CD from your kickstart tool would do the job.

--> no. The ISO is just a netinstall.iso from fedora 16 that I bundled
myself, and which includes a kickstart file.

I'll see if kickstart can manage to eject the CD.

Thanks,

michaël

Michaël Van de Borne
R&D Engineer, SOA team, CETIC
Phone: +32 (0)71 49 07 45 Mobile: +32 (0)472 69 57 16, Skype: mikemowgli
www.cetic.be, rue des Frères Wright, 29/3, B-6041 Charleroi