[Openstack] [Folsom Summit] What makes a Session proposal ready to be scheduled?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Mar 30 07:21:22 UTC 2012

Sriram Subramanian wrote:
> We have submitted a proposal for Nova-Orchestration and are working
> towards hashing out the blueprint. In today’s call, none of us knew how/
> when are the sessions scheduled and what do we need to add to make the
> session proposal complete (aka ready to be scheduledJ )

Each track lead will review the proposed track contents and then
accept/deny/request modifications/keep in waiting list. Some of them
already started that work. It's difficult to start reviewing until most
sessions are proposed, so I expect most of them to start doing so early
next week.

In doubt please contact the corresponding track lead, as listed on:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Summit

For your proposal, it's Vish.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)