[Openstack] Distributed rate-limiting

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Thu Mar 29 21:58:22 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin,

A couple of quick questions:

- As you get the tenant id from the context I assume this module has to come after the authentication in the pipeline.   Have you thought about using the tenant_id in the URL instead ?   (I'm thinking of the case where you want rate limit requests into the authentication system as well as Nova itself).

- Does this work for EC2 as well as OSAPI ?

Cheers,
Phil