[Openstack] Swift, Keystone, and S3 pipeline configuration

Lillie Ross-CDSR11 Ross.Lillie at motorolasolutions.com
Thu Mar 29 14:26:14 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

I'm taking the easy way out for the near term.  I've reconfigured Swift to use the tempauth middleware, and am replicating the user ids and tenant ids that I have in Keystone.  This allows everyone on my project team to have a uniform runtime configuration setup.  In the meantime, I'm setting up a devstack setup to allow me to track Essex development and stability.  Once Essex is locked down, I'll likely upgrade our entire cloud, once I'm confident that the ubuntu packages are fully baked.

This seemed like the best path, as my team members also have to make progress on their project goals, and my Openstack setup is quite stable at present.

Regardless, thanks for your guidance and help,
Ross

--
Ross Lillie
ross.lillie at motorolasolutions.com