[Openstack] EC2 metadata

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Mar 28 22:55:52 UTC 2012

Agreed.

I've seen that before. But was wondering if there was any secret other wiki.

That one has this:

Wiki: Nova/EucalyptusFeatureComparison  (last edited 2011-08-09 10:16:18 by SorenHansen <http://wiki.openstack.org/SorenHansen> )

So its not to up to date. Being a person using some of the EC2 apis it would be nice to have something up to date. Seems equally important as the OS api docs (@api.openstack.org) that are being done...