[Openstack] Installion guide for OpenStack Essex on Ubuntu 12.04

Guilherme Souza souza.guilherme18 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:07:17 UTC 2012

Ok guys,

i get the 1st and the 2nd steps on tutorial, but when i try to run the
script i got this error: "keystone_data.sh: 29: keystone_data.sh: Syntax
error: "(" unexpected" this is the content of my keystone_data.sh file >>
http://pastebin.com/mYR5Ej1X

What i must do to fix this file?

Atenciosamente,

Guilherme Santos Souza