[Openstack] Running code on instance start/terminate

Leander Bessa leanderbb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:08:49 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've been following this topic and i've been trying to receive the
notifications directly from rabbitmq with python+pika. So i far
i've managed to receive the start/terminate events and everything in
between. What i am unable to find though is the topic regarding *
compute.instance.exists* from http://wiki.openstack.org/SystemUsageData.
Does this even exist, or is there some extra configuration required with
nova?

Regards,

Leander