[Openstack] hardware specifications for a little private cloud

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:17:48 UTC 2012

Hello Alberto,
I would advise you to deploy as much as node as you can, and dedicate separate services. That would bring you the possibility to extend your knowledge on HA mechanisms, and really understand how services interact each other.
Let's say you spawn an instance from the api server, while it's is launched on a compute node - which is one another server. By having splitted architecture, you won't miss the obvious ;-)
What is the purpose of the lab ?

Nuage & Co - Razique Mahroua
razique.mahroua at gmail.com