[Openstack] Keystone auth issues with Swift

Haefliger, Juerg Juerg.Haefliger at hp.com
Mon Mar 26 09:30:35 UTC 2012

> Hi Juerg,
>
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Haefliger, Juerg <Juerg.Haefliger at hp.com> wrote:
> > Did you start on it already? I made the modifications that you
> > suggested this morning and it seems to work now. I can successfully add
> > and delete images through Glance now. Let me know if you want me to
> > create a patch/review. If so, do I need to file a bug first or is it
> > covered under an existing one?
>
> I haven't start on it as Jay was telling me you were working on this,
> feel free to work against this bug
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/944946
>
> (Please don't forget to add the unittest for it).

I'm struggling a bit with the unit test. I added a test_swift_store.add_auth_v2 unit test but it's not doing much since the swift.common.client get_auth call is stubbed out and always succeeds. What exactly should I be testing for? I was thinking of modifying fake_auth_get to check that auth_version is as expected when using auth 2.

Thanks
...Juerg