[Openstack] [SWIFT] "Skipping <disk> as it is not mounted"

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 18:45:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 17:56:01 +0000
Leander Bessa <leanderbb at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried mounting it directly but it still didn't work. The only thing
> that got it running was disabling the mount_check.

You don't happen to sub-partition like SAIO does?

This works for me (2 volumes on 1 node for a moment):

[root at kvm-rei swift]# head -7 account-server/1.conf
[DEFAULT]
#devices = /srv/node
#mount_check = false
bind_port = 6012
user = swift
log_facility = LOG_LOCAL0

[root at kvm-rei swift]# grep vd /proc/mounts
/dev/vda2 / ext4 rw,seclabel,relatime,user_xattr,acl,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/vda1 /boot ext4 rw,seclabel,relatime,user_xattr,acl,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/vdb /srv/node/vdb xfs rw,seclabel,noatime,nodiratime,attr2,delaylog,noquota 0 0
/dev/vdc /srv/node/vdc xfs rw,seclabel,noatime,nodiratime,attr2,delaylog,noquota 0 0
[root at kvm-rei swift]#

-- Pete