[Openstack] Horizon OpenStack Dashboard RC1 on Ubuntu 12.04 B1 -can't get it working

George Mihaiescu George.Mihaiescu at Q9.com
Wed Mar 21 14:08:39 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin,

Change these lines in "/etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings.py" and it should fix the issue of being kicked off from Dashboard after logging in:

#CACHE_BACKEND = 'locmem://'

CACHE_BACKEND = 'dummy://'

SESSION_ENGINE = 'django.contrib.sessions.backends.cached_db'

George