[Openstack] Horizon OpenStack Dashboard RC1 on Ubuntu 12.04 B1 - can't get it working

Kiall Mac Innes kiall at managedit.ie
Wed Mar 21 13:11:50 UTC 2012

It needs to create the directory in the first place to enable caching.. But
- If for whatever reason caching fails that should be no reason to blow up
and present an error.

Its probably worth highlighting this code is in python-novaclient, not
horizon. The vast majority of uses cases will be able to cache just fine.

Anyway - The point is - cache if we can, but if we cant, lets not interrupt
the user.

Thanks,
Kiall