[Openstack] Have anyone integrated spice with openstack ?

Kuo Hugo tonytkdk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 02:35:10 UTC 2012

As I know , you have to change libvirt and qemu-kvm versions.

For further information , please check
http://www.spice-space.org/download.html

Server

The SPICE server code is needed when building SPICE support into
QEMU<http://wiki.qemu.org/Main_Page>.
0.10.x is the latest stable series. The 0.10.x releases contain the
addition of usb redirection (linux client only), semi-seamless migration,
disabled-by-default multiple client support, and 32 bit server support. It
should be available as a package in your favourite Linux distribution,
which is the preferred way of getting it.
There're some more works have to do though .

2012/3/21 suyi wang <wangsuyi640 at gmail.com>

> Hi all:
>     I want to use spice instead of vnc ,  but failed. Have anyone
> integrated spice with openstack ?  Could you share your knowledge with me ?
> Thanks a lot!
>
> --
> Yours.
> suyi