[Openstack] Can't delete instances with "error" status.

Guilherme Birk guibirk at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:24:09 UTC 2012

I'm attempting to make a python script that controls all my virtual machines. Sometimes, when the script identifies that exists an instance with status of "error", he creates a new instance and tries to delete the old one with curl commands, but I'm not getting any response and the VM isn't deleted. When I execute euca-terminate instance <i-name> I got nothing too. How I should delete instances with error status ? I didn't found any way using nova-manage too.