[Openstack] Quota classes

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at rackspace.com
Mon Mar 19 14:42:07 UTC 2012

Out of curiosity, why prefer keystone for centrally managing quota groups rather than an admin api in nova? From my perspective, a nova admin api would save a data migration and preserve nova-manage backwards compatibility.

Also, since quota clearly isn't an auth-n thing, is keystone way more auth-z than I realized?