[Openstack] Removal of VSA Code

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Thu Mar 15 18:21:26 UTC 2012

On a sort of side note, I was sort of surprised that given all the
discussion on volumes, VSA etc in IRC and on email lately that there
were ZERO attendees in the weekly meeting today.

So, maybe just a reminder, there is a weekly volume meeting in
openstack-meeting on Thursdays at 18:00 (UTC).  Also the meetings page
is updated and open for folks to add topics.

John