[Openstack] Swift acting as nova-objectstore

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:59:44 UTC 2012

I investigated this and it looks like there is some kind of odd race condition causing the status to show up as available before the image is actually available.  This caused euca-deregister to get executed too quickly and the upload of the image to glance failed.

I'm not quite sure how that happened unless there is some typo in the timeout line waiting for register.  I will try and reproduce this on a local install.  Otherwise i think the code is good to go.

Vish