[Openstack] OpenStack Installation Woes - Need re-assurance and help.

Justin Shepherd jshepher at rackspace.com
Wed Mar 14 01:59:46 UTC 2012

Sent this to kevin earlier, thought i would throw it out to the list.. here are the steps i take to get a working keystone and glance on Ubuntu-12.04 using the ubuntu packages.

http://paste.openstack.org/show/9101/

These steps produce a working keystone and glance.. not 100% sure they are the most efficient steps, would be curious to hear from others if there is a better way.

--shep