[Openstack] yagi caching messages for time

Matt Dietz matt.dietz at rackspace.com
Tue Mar 13 20:22:11 UTC 2012

max_messages actually corresponds to how many messages we try to send to the configured recipient before it moves onto the next queue in the list. Basically, it's super rudimentary QoS.

As for expiration, that's controlled by redis itself. Under the persistence configuration section, you can set a key called "entry_ttl" which takes a value in seconds. If you look in yagi/persistence/redis_driver.py you can see the default value specified at the top of the file.