[Openstack] OpenStack Installation Woes - Need re-assurance and help.

Justin Shepherd jshepher at rackspace.com
Tue Mar 13 14:40:23 UTC 2012

Kevin.. would like to help you get this working.. and I understand the confusion as I recently got all or our chef recipes in shape for RC1 and had to work through the Keystone Light migration.

1. Where are you in the setup process?

2. Do you think you have a working Kesytone?

3. What services are you having issues with keystone integration (Nova, Glance, Swift)

Thanks,
Shep

Kevin.. wanted to reach out to you off list for a sec.. I would be more than happy to help you get through this.. as I recently got all or our chef recipes in shape for RC1 and had to work through the Keystone Light migration.

Couple of questions..

1. Where are you in the install process..
- Do you think you have a working keystone?
- Are you running into issues with Glance working with keystone?

Let me know how i can hep