[Openstack] OpenStack Installation Woes - Need re-assurance and help.

andi abes andi.abes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:27:24 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin, sorry for the hard time you're having.
However, most of the methods you described, are NOT meant for
production deployments.... (not saying all, because I haven't tried
them all).
You might want to look at projects which aim to automate production deployments.
I can point you to the one I'm working on (The diablo release is in
production in many installations,  The essex series is abit nascent,
but pretty far along). It's here [1]
You can also download ISO's from [2]
(the crowbar mailing list is here [3], so you can see what folks have
said, and check the wiki here [4])

hope you have a more successful experience.

[1] http://github.com/dellcloudedge/crowbar
[2] http://crowbar.zehicle.com
[4] http://github.com/dellcloudedge/crowbar/wiki