[Openstack] OpenStack Installation Woes - Need re-assurance and help.

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Tue Mar 13 09:59:42 UTC 2012

On 03/13/2012 09:28 AM, Kevin Jackson wrote:
> Dear all,
> I had my first sleepless night last night after a conversation I had in work regarding an OpenStack installation.

> Are my problems OpenStack's or Ubuntu's packaging?  I would love to speak to someone who has this running and direct my questions to the right place.
> My aim is simple: I want a running OpenStack environment.

I'm not familiar with ubuntu's packaging, but to allay your
fears about openstack itself, we've recently had a successful Fedora
test day testing out various functionality of Essex milestone 4
including the new keystone.  I'm not suggesting you switch or
anything, but you might be able to copy some of the configuration
etc. from the steps detailed at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-03-08_OpenStack_Test_Day

cheers,
Pádraig.