[Openstack] Get nova diagnostics to work with libvirt

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:45:17 UTC 2012

I gave pretty detailed instructions the last time this came up:

http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack@lists.launchpad.net/msg06980.html

That should be enough to get you started.

Diagnostics are a bunch of key/value pairs, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an example of what they are.  If someone running xen could post the result of get_diagnostics so that it could be added to a docstring and implemented for libvirt, that would be awesome.

Vish