[Openstack] PyCon 2012 Sprints update

Michael Pittaro mikeyp at lahondaresearch.org
Sun Mar 11 21:46:34 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Sumit Naiksatam (snaiksat)
<snaiksat at cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for taking the lead on this. I was curious to know as to what the
> agenda is on the following sprint topic:
> "defining a first draft of an API for layer 3 networking support"
>
> Is this discussion in the context of Nova or Quantum (probably both)?

I can't answer, since I didn't define the sprint topics - that's
has been a collaborative effort via the wiki.   The wiki's page
info button will give you an idea of who added each topic.

> While on that, I would like to draw your attention to a Quantum
> blueprint proposal we have submitted a while back and have been actively
> developing and discussing:
> Blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/quantum-l3-api

I'm sure this will be a topic of discussion tomorrow.

> Also, if it's available, could you kindly let us know what the OpenStack
> Sprint schedule is?
>
> Thanks,
> ~Sumit.

The overall schedule is "Sprints themselves will run Monday, March
12 to Thursday, March 15 from early morning until people leave.
Realistically, sprints typically start up around 9am and run until
dinner, but late-nighters and all-nighters are okay (and common)."

So far, there is no OpenStack specific schedule beyone tomorrow's
9am start. I suspect one will develop tomorrow, and if it does,
I'll update the wiki page.

mike