[Openstack] [OpenStack Foundation] Foundation Structure: An Alternative

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Mar 11 00:24:17 UTC 2012

I am open to any site, almost anywhere. It will be the most useful if it is communicated in advance for maximum attendance.

~sean

On Mar 10, 2012, at 1:51 PM, "Dave Nielsen" <dnielsen at gmail.com<mailto:dnielsen at gmail.com>> wrote:

On that note: I noticed a few of you will be at CloudCamp Austin<http://cloudcamp.org/austin> tomorrow (@sxsw) We could meet face 2 face in our own breakout session

Dave

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Raja Srinivasan <Raja.Srinivasan at riverbed.com<mailto:Raja.Srinivasan at riverbed.com>> wrote:
One of the options we can consider is to meet during the OpenStack Conference in San Francisco. Since it is in San Francisco, I can host it at Riverbed's corporate facilities in San Francisco or Sunnyvale. Just let me know how many people and how long.  If need be, I can also order some pizzas or sandwiches.

Thanks & Regards
Raja Srinivasan