[Openstack] [NOVA] RC-1 Buglist

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 03:27:50 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

We are very close on rc-1 bugs.  Virtually all of the important ones are in flight with code under review:

https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/essex-rc1

We could use reviews all of the outstanding branches so we can get them merged.  There are a few smallish bugs that I have marked wishlist that have no one assigned.  I'm ok with shipping rc-1 without those fixed, but they sure would be nice to have in. If anyone has time to take them and get a fix in that would be awesome.

I think with a concerted effort we could be ready to ship rc-1 by the release meeting on tuesday.

Happy Hacking!

Vish