[Openstack] Kernel not found for image.

Guilherme Birk guibirk at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:34:28 UTC 2012

I'm trying to create a new instance with curl, but I'm getting this error: "{"badRequest": {"message": "Cannot find requested image 36: Kernel not found for image 36.", "code": 400}}"
When I use euca-run-instance I don't get this error.
My image was published with cloud-publish-tarball using the option "--kernel none"

The data that I'm sending in the curl requisition are:
Headers:
-Token
-Content Type
-Content Length
-Accept

Body:
-Server name
-Image reference
-Flavor reference
-Key name

Should I send something else on my curl command, saying that this image doesn't have a kernel ? I didn't find anything related to this.

Thanks !