[Openstack] [GLANCE] owner: name vs id

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Fri Mar 9 15:53:13 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 00:40 -0500, Jay Pipes wrote:
> So... the solution, I think, is to patch the glance_auth_token
> middleware in Keystone to use the value of the X_TENANT_ID header, not
> X_TENANT, and write some sort of data migration script to address the
> problem of stored owner_id values being name and not ID of tenant.

Yeah, it's the problem of migration that caused me to use the tenant
name as opposed to the tenant ID, with the knowledge that we needed to
address this in the future.  (The change that caused use of the tenant
name was due to a bug reported on glance having to do with the lack of
migration.)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>