[Openstack] [RC BUGS] Call for Help: openstack-manuals

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Mar 9 00:28:25 UTC 2012

Answers below.

Also please note my email earlier today where I want to bring all
Identity and Image admin instructions into the Compute and Storage
manuals.

Thanks for the attention to details.
Anne

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Alexey Eromenko <al4321 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After contributing "Installation on Debian" section, I have removed
> the strong link between Ubuntu and the official O-S docs.
> (wish: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/943792)
>
> I would like to request co-operation to better check those manuals,
> report bugs and fix them.
> Currently, both nova and keystone docs are broken, and I need help
> (knowledge) to fix them.
>
> Critical Problems:
> 1. legacy auth is still used in nova docs
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/941711

Please review this patch for the bug you mention:
https://review.openstack.org/4822

> 2. many keystone commands from official openstack-manual (keystone-trunk) fail.
> Such as:
> # keystone-manage tenant add admin
> (can't find bug #, but I remember there was one)

Yes, please help with keystone docs, the command line help should help
you figure out the equivalent new command.