[Openstack] Eorro happens sometimes when I create instance in essex4

DeadSun mwjpiero at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:56:37 UTC 2012

I have tested that command manually. I think it is because "e2fsck" failed
my own image.

root at controller:/data/stack/glance/images# e2fsck -fp
bfd0d705-281c-4ee1-a896-bf4c0d6c1f94
e2fsck: Bad magic number in super-block while trying to open
bfd0d705-281c-4ee1-a896-bf4c0d6c1f94
bfd0d705-281c-4ee1-a896-bf4c0d6c1f94:
filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
    e2fsck -b 8193 <device>

Is it right? How can it be fixed?