[Openstack] Doc Day March 6th - the plan the plan

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Mar 5 14:01:57 UTC 2012

Hi Yuriy -
You'll find the volume management section here:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/managing-volumes.html

The source for this document is here:
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/blob/master/doc/src/docbkx/openstack-compute-admin/computeadmin.xml
Look at line 743 for the starting point for the section.

Hope this helps, thanks for asking!
Anne