[Openstack] A brief update on the invites to the Design Summit

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Mar 1 19:46:00 UTC 2012

I apologize to everyone for the confusion. Bill, you are right that
without entering a code on the first page of registration, you cannot
select just the Design Summit (and not include a conference pass for
$500).

Here's the solution for OpenStack Contributors who only want to attend
the Design Summit:

**************************
If you'd only like to attend the Design Summit (and you will NOT be
staying though for the conference), please enter the invite code
DSO24CE4 on the first page of registration:
http://www.cvent.com/d/wcqlw6/4W

Using this code, you will only be able to select the Design Summit and
you will not be charged for registration.

If you have any questions or problems along the way, please feel free to
reach out to Todd Morey or me.

Thank you!

Todd