[Openstack] Who is eligible for vote ?

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:02:26 UTC 2012

Sure -
"
How to register to vote for Project Policy Board
Any registered member of the OpenStack Launchpad group is eligible to vote for the Project Policy Board. If you want to vote you need to register to Launchpad and add yourself to the public OpenStack group onhttps://launchpad.net/~openstack before registering as a voter using the form athttp://ppbelectionsregistration.openstack.org/. Company affiliation is only collected as an interesting statistic; it has no effect on the outcome of the election.

Voting process
Like previous OpenStack Governance Elections, we will use the Condorcet Internet Voting Service from Cornell University, http://www.cs.cornell.edu/andru/civs.html. This tool uses the Condorcet method of voting which invokes ranking the nominees instead of just selecting one choice. More information on this methodology is athttp://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/civs/rp.html."

:)

Nuage & Co - Razique Mahroua
razique.mahroua at gmail.com