[Openstack] Essex OpenStack Global Hack-In

Duncan McGreggor duncan at dreamhost.com
Thu Mar 1 14:51:33 UTC 2012

LLoyd and others,

The blog post announcement for this event [1] mentions "working on
resolving high priority bugs" -- I'm assuming that the following list
is what identifies them? (I have filtered on essex-4 and rc1)
  http://goo.gl/Qe17g

That includes "In Progress" ones. This one excludes those, so should
offer a list of unclaimed high-priority bugs?
  http://goo.gl/hMHzb

I included essex-4 since I'm not sure if unfinished, unclaimed essex-4
bugs have been moved over to rc1 yet...

Is there any other page, document, etc., that tracks what folks should
be specifically focusing on today?

Thanks so much!

[1] http://www.openstack.org/blog/2012/02/essex-openstack-global-hack-in/