[Openstack] Who is eligible for vote ?

Mark T. Voelker mvoelker at cisco.com
Thu Mar 1 14:51:33 UTC 2012

Alexey,

This depends on which election you're talking about (the PPB elections
or the individual project PTL elections).  The attached email from
Stefano a couple of weeks ago should answer your questions.  In a
nutshell, if you are a member of the OpenStack group on Launchpad you're
eligible to vote in the PPB elections.  If you've submitted code to a
project and had it accepted, you're eligible to vote for the PTL of the
project.  But in either case if you didn't register to vote before the
elections started you won't be able to vote in the spring elections
regardless of your eligibility.

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker
Systems Development Unit