[Openstack] Openstack and Google Compute Engine

Simon G. semyazz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:59:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've heard about Google's cloud recently. What do you think about it? Will
it be compatible with openstack? Or will openstack be compatible with them?
Anyone knows something about their solution? it's purely their technology?
Or maybe they were inspired by openstack or something else.

What about scalability? Their test app is really impressive - 600.000
cores. Is it even achievable in openstack? How can I create environment
with so many cores, in openstack?

I'm waiting for my invitation to google compute, but maybe someone has
already tested it.

Cheers,