[Openstack] Nova and asynchronous instance launching

Chris Behrens cbehrens at codestud.com
Fri Jun 29 23:32:28 UTC 2012

There's only 1 rpc call unless you're running cactus or something.  All schedulers have a loop...not API.

min-count is unfortunately special cased right now to be a single call vs cast, though.  I was going to fix that real soon.  Problem is scheduler creating the DB records vs API in this case.  I can expand on this when I'm not replying from a phone. :)

There's some other things that would be nice to do here with the API but the call can change to a cast with no API behavior change (except for speeding up the response :)

- Chris