[Openstack] Nova and asynchronous instance launching

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 22:03:45 UTC 2012

I'm not expecting a client to do anything, and I'm not sure where you
got that from my response below... I'm talking about adding debug
statements into the nova-compute/nova-network logs that an *operator* or
*core developer* would use to determine which parts of the code are
taking that most amount of time.

-jay