[Openstack] [OpenStack][Nova] Issues with "run_tests.sh", no tests are run when "import libvirt is present"

Leander Bessa Beernaert leanderbb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:02:43 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm sorry to restart the topic (
https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg13621.html), but
i accidentally deleted the message in my inbox :S.

I'm still having the same problem, each time i add "import libvirt" to the
file "diangostics.py" (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8839/) the entire
test suit won't run.

*With the import* present i get the following output:

> Ran 0 tests in 0.000s
> OK Running PEP8 and HACKING compliance check...
> 2 imports missing in this test environment

*Without the import *present it get this output:

> Ran 3030 tests in 233.326s
> OK (SKIP=22) Running PEP8 and HACKING compliance check...
> 11 imports missing in this test environment

The problem now is that, according to the OpenStack conventions, the import
must be present. However, with the import present i can't get any of the
tests to run.
I'm no expert in Python, so could someone please help me out here?

Regards,

Leander