[Openstack] [Devstack]Keystone authentication problem when installing

Vaze, Mandar Mandar.Vaze at nttdata.com
Fri Jun 29 04:05:43 UTC 2012

In my setup, I have SERVICE_TOKEN defined in localrc, which is used by stack.sh (via read_password function) to set the environment variable, eventually to be used by keystone_data.sh  (But probably you know all that) and I don't see the error. (But I somehow still have prettytable 0.5 - so my guess given below - which may be incorrect and/or confusing - sorry about that)

Re "What I can't figure out is what changed in the last couple days" - I am not sure :(

-Mandar